Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My strategy

If you haven't guessed by now, I've been on a tear lately.   My immediate short term strategy/goal is to turn my dozen or so registered domains into full niche websites.  Many of you might remember that I had my own e-commerce and marketing business (Wine Valley Enterprises) for a few years before I decided to teach elementary school in 2007.   Now that I'm...well...I won't go into too much detail right now about my strategy and my long term goals, but I will be disclosing more in the coming weeks and months.  Stay tuned...

Today I'm working on my latest site about wine.  That's all I'll say about it now, but I'll post the info when it's published....either today or tomorrow.  If you want to see what I've done to this point, here's a list of links to current live sites:
learnerchoices.com
aboutjuicers.com
trainthedogz.com
feedthedogz.com
waterbepure.com

No comments: